- Brighter, cool white LED output
- Direct replacement for Toyota 4Runner reverse light bulb
- Plug and play, no modification with factory 921 bulb size
- Improved visibility behind vehicle
- Available in multiple brightness levels
Brighter Backup. These replacement LED bulbs are a great way to improve the look and function of the reverse light on your Toyota 4Runner. You will get higher visibility at night, with a modern look. The installation is straightforward, with just a bulb swap - making this one of the easiest ways to improve the 4Runner's lighting.
Brightness. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Diode Dynamics LEDs are built with constant-current inductive circuitry, along with transient suppression. They are tested by our engineering team with a device that replicates years of voltage spikes, like the ones generated each time the alternator starts and stops on your 4Runner. This is what kills most LED bulbs over time, but just like factory components, Diode Dynamics LEDs are designed with built-in circuit protection. While more expensive than simple bulbs, this allows Diode Dynamics LEDs to last for years, with no flickering or failure.
- Omnidirectional LEDs for full distribution in housing.
- Metal base for thermal dissipation and reliability.
- Nonpolar circuit design with voltage spike protection.
- 210 lumens per bulb.
- 16 high-power LEDs arranged on all four sides.
- Fully metal heatsinking for maximum output.
- Inductive constant-current drive circuit.
- 720 lumens per bulb.
NOTE: The XPR bulb style is not compatible with the 2020+ T4R TRD Pro trim level.